Sanathana Vani is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience. We want our apps to be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the collected information for any purpose required for compliance of any law or other regulatory or government authority.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Whenever you visit or interact with the Platform, Sanathana Vani, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Platform is accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include information collected in the following ways:
Log Files: Information is logged about your use of the Platforms, including your browser type, operating system, activations, content you access, download or burn, access and listening times, the page served and the preceding page views. This statistical usage data provides us with information about the use of the Platform, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Platform, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on. It also provides us with information about your interactions with songs, playlists, audiovisual content and other Sanathana Vani users, as well as advertising and products or services offered through or linked from the Platform. This information helps us keep our Platform fresh and interesting to our visitors and tailor content to a visitor’s interests.
Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device when you access or use the Platform; or if you choose to turn on your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or other geolocation functionality when you use the App, subject to your consent, the App may collect and use your geolocation information. We may share your location with certain third-parties for analytics purposes.
Device Identifiers: Sanathana Vani may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Platform, including the hardware model and mobile network information. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers, and includes AD-IDs or IDFAs, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the Platform, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Call Information: Sanathana Vani also collects the call information of the device to know whether the device is making a call, and the number connected on the other end of the call. We may use this information to tune the app accordingly so the app doesn’t disturb the basic call options.
Similarly, we may use analytics platforms and other tracking technologies to help us track and analyze usage of our Platform, using cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information about you for a variety of purposes, including for example, to:
- respond to your questions and requests and provide support;
- provide you with access to certain features of the Platform;
- deliver the services you request and send you related information;
- verify your identity; communicate with you about your activities on the Platform;
- tailor content and provide news and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- perform market research, Platform analytics and operations;
- personalize and improve the Platform and products, and services
- link or combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service;
- contact you with regard to your use of the Platform and interest in certain products and services, and, in our discretion, changes to any Sanathana Vani’s policy;
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us; and
- for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use certain reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Platform and provide us with your information at your own risk.